Making My Dreams into reality




 Making My Dreams into Reality

After 20 years of living in the desert, or as Billy and I call it the dust bowl. I have made my dream of moving back to the beach a reality. I will not be moving back to Pacific Grove, but to a new place to call home. San Clemente…. It's been a long time coming, taking small baby steps to make my dream a reality…
Yesterday I took a few big steps. I let all of the fears and what-ifs out into the wind
Focused on just the positives, and told myself this would work.
I took another big step, signed a year's lease, and clicked the button on my computer to send the management co a large deposit.
Breathed a sigh of relief!!!
I will now once again have a beachfront apartment. A view of the ocean!!!!
I will be able to feel the fresh ocean air in the summer.
Walks on the beach….
I will be away from the summer heat of the desert….
I am making my dream into reality

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Older Self

Starting a new Chapter