Today I lost my way

I feel so overwhelmed with life

So many decisions are to be made, where do I even begin?

For years I wanted to leave the desert.- But where do I go??

Will it be Dana Point, Monterey, Pismo, or somewhere else?

Now all of a sudden I am faced with fear and sadness.

I love my house, I have made this into my home.

I don't mind the desert from the end of Nov to April - but as soon as the heat rises I just want to stay inside, I don't feel like doing much of anything.

Can I afford to keep my home and live elsewhere from May to Nov?

What about the co I built - Desert Life Design - this has been my baby. Do I just let it go??

I love doing my photography and writing? Can I make enough money with this? Zen Life Art- does do well- but is it enough?

I miss my Dad… I feel lost without him.

For now, I will wipe away the tears.

I'll let go of the fear.

I will just concentrate on this moment

I will take one day at a time

I will let the Universe unfold like an oyster.

What is meant to be will be.



 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Older Self

Starting a new Chapter