The windstorm



Yesterday as I sat on my sofa, sipping hot green tea, petting Valentina, who was curled up on my lap. I looked out the large window, Palm Trees swaying in the wind- their large palm frons tumbling down below into the pool. The bright yellow umbrellas that lined the pool, came crashing down onto the pavement. Blackbirds trying to fly against the wind. I continued to just sit on my sofa. Listening to the sound of the wind, listening to the wind blowing so hard, my sliding doors shook. As I sat there in awe of my surroundings - I thought to myself how ironic,it's like the wind is singing to me. Tossing my old life into the wind, letting it settle, and starting a new life,  a new chapter. A new chapter in San Clemente




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Older Self

Starting a new Chapter